Saturday, October 15, 2011

On the bottom line SEOer orders to have the moral and social conscience

the face of a single customer initiative to come up a few thousand dollars and the cost of optimization is not difficult business, I think everyone SEOer will not let go, want to make every effort to trying to talk down list. However, just now, I have firmly refused to send home about this one fat hand. Because, I know, as a SEOer, the orders must have a minimum when the bottom line of morality and social conscience.

thing is this: This morning, I suddenly received a customer's QQ advice, let me help him do Baidu ranked websites, consulting a number of issues, and subsequently took "XX Station set vote call "the three words I quote. I find these words after a comprehensive test is not difficult to optimize large, so reported the X-thousand dollars (not disclose the specific amount) of the price and allow him to send the site to see. The other did not bargain in my website, it is also obtained from the account to play my first payment. At first, I also secretly happy about, I thought this kinda money quite easily, but then, I have not relaxed, but became very heavy - the surface, the customer's site without any not normal, but after analysis, a habit to tell me, I optimized the customer is a scam site.

specific fraud means: do a fake online ticketing site

No comments:

Post a Comment